At Gully Howard Technical we take compliance and our responsibilities of providing a professional service to our clients very seriously. Apart from holding accreditation’s to ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety, our professional activities are subject to Regulation by the RICS.
- This regulation shows that we have demonstrated our commitment to the highest standards and are open to independent scrutiny
- Its requirements demand that we adopt an ethical approach in all that we do
- It ensures that we hold adequate and appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- It gives you confidence that we have a clear and transparent procedure to resolve complaints
- It provide access to free independent redress
- It safeguards your money.
- It also demands that firm members regularly update their skills and knowledge to ensure that we deliver you the best possible service.
We are an RICS member with key staff whom are RICS members and fellows. We are ABBE accredited, Members of Constructionline, and also listed as suppliers of a wide range of professional services in the Utility Vendor Database (UVDB). As part of our commitment to health and safety we also hold and maintain CHAS accreditation.