Daily rate £ TBD
Portsmouth (With some travel opportunities within the UK)
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced, independent lecturers to support us with the delivery of a range of W & P series of BOHS qualifications.
You will be given full administrative support and work closely with the training manager to deliver BOHS courses. All equipment is provided for training & practical purposes.
Lecturing opportunities available for:
- W201 – Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 – Measurement of Hazardous Substances (core)
- W503 – Assessment and Control of Noise (core)
- W505 – Control of Hazardous Substances (core)
- W507 – Health Effects of Hazardous Substances (core)
- W502 – Assessment and Control of the Thermal Environment
- P304 – COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
Qualifications & Experience
- Either be a qualified Occupational Hygienist- holding BIOH/IOA or hold the respective qualification for the course you teach
- Approved by BOHS to deliver the respective course* (We can submit your CV to BOHS to review & gain approval)
- A good working knowledge of the relevant disciplines involved
- Proficient with Microsoft office package
- Experienced lecturer for the respective course
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to use own initiative and have a flexible approach
- A level 3 qualification or above in teaching is desirable but not essential
You will demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with GHT’s values of Integrity, Respect and Professionalism.
You shall be representing Gully Howard Technical, delivering the company course material at our Portsmouth centre and off-site at various client locations within the UK as agreed on a case by case basis. GHT will provide access to all intellectual property & materials required to deliver training as required.
You will be audited once every 2 years and will work with GHT regarding half-yearly reviews of training success rates, to ensure that our delegates success rates remain positive and above average.
We provide lunches and refreshments for all on-site courses here in Portsmouth.
To find out more contact Kirsty Phillips on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our training website: https://training.ghtechnical.com/contact/