Gully Howard Technical are expert Occupational Hygiene and Training providers, ideally suited to offer a range of Occupational Hygiene Training courses. Courses are available across the UK and worldwide. This includes the complete range of international OHTA modules. We are the only training provider in the UK to offer all seven W500 modules, which offer a modular route to becoming a qualified occupational hygienist.
- W201 – Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene (Foundation level, does not count towards higher level professional qualifications)
- W501 – Measurement of Hazardous Substances (core)
- W502 – Assessment and Control of the Thermal Environment
- W503 – Assessment and Control of Noise (core)
- W504 – Assessment and Control of Asbestos
- W505 – Control of Hazardous Substances (core)
- W506 – Ergonomics
- W507 – Health Effects of Hazardous Substances (core)
- P304 Assessments under the COSHH Regulations
- P601 Thorough examination and testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems
Additional Occupational Hygiene Training
A popular course with delegates, we are also able to offer the ‘Certificate of Oral Prep’ course. This is available on request and subject to lecturer availability. Please contact our Training department for details and to discuss your requirements: Training@ghtechnical.com / 023 9272 8040.
In addition to the above Occupational Hygiene Training course, Gully Howard Technical offer a range of bespoke Occupational Hygiene Training courses which can be tailored around customers specific industry needs. These courses can be delivered in-house.
Occupational Hygiene Training courses can either be undertaken by individual candidates at Gully Howard Technical’s training facilities in Portsmouth, or can be organised at company premises in the UK or worldwide. We have experience successfully delivering training courses abroad, of which this includes: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Georgia, Indonesia, Spain, Turkey, South Africa, Thailand and United Arab Emirates. In January 2016 the Occupational Hygiene Training team delivered the W501 – Measurement of Hazardous Substances course in Kazakhstan. This was the first OH Learning course, and examination to be translated into Russian.
For course bookings and enquiries, please contact: Training@ghtechnical.com / 023 9272 8040.