This is a full time role working from offices in Old Portsmouth.
Monday to Friday 0900 – 17:30.
This administrative role would suit someone who has a keen eye for detail and has an understanding of quality control and compliance.
As a company who has just been shortlisted for Employer of the Year, we recognise the importance of, and actively offer support with training and professional development for all our staff.
We are hiring for a quality and reporting data processor to support the various divisions of the business in this unique and technically focused role.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Report generation using bespoke software and CRM system
• Quality check of surveying results and reports
• Spreadsheet data analysis
• Data manipulation and mapping
• Supporting clients with queries
• Working knowledge of excel and ability to use excel formulas
• a background in construction or building administration would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience working with databases or large datasets
• Basic HTML/website curation (optional)
• Able to adapt and quickly learn new technologies, software and applications
• Problem-solving and enthusiasm to self-learn new skills
• Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
• Good written English skills
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this role follow, simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our partners OutThere RPO HERE.