Gully Howard Technical’s experience providing Commercial and Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) to a range of clients for many years, means we are ideally placed to offer professional EPC Training. The Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment is an essential requirement if you are looking to become an Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA), you would need to complete and successfully pass the EPC Training course.
EPC Training Course Outline
This is a detailed four-day course designed to take a new entrant to the field of energy assessment through all they need to complete an EPC. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Introduction to EPC’s, RdSAP and energy legislation that under pins the field
- How to determine a properties build date looking at the historical trends in British house building
- How to determine a properties construction type and the tell tale signs to look for
- Measures to improve the energy performance of a building
- Review of Domestic space heating systems you will experience
- Review of Domestic Water heating systems you will experience
- New and renewable technologies in dwellings
- Surveying skills from risk assessing to onsite plan drawing and best practice
- Detailed look at the property elements important to energy performance
- Portfolio outline, qualification requirements and guidance
- Examining RdSAP Data input and lodging an EPC
- Site visit to gain experience under supervision
- Survey input and production of your first EPC
Why Choose Us?
Gully Howard Technical have a long history of successfully supporting candidates in achieving their desired goals, and our approach to training can be modified to meet the individual needs of our clients. Training courses are held in Portsmouth at a dedicated Training facilities, located next to Gunwharf Quays Premium Retail Outlet.
Easily accessible, located within walking distance to the Hard Interchange, Portsmouth’s main bus and train station. There are several hotels within the vicinity.
Training courses can also be run at a location to suit you. Please contact us with your specific requirements.
Bookings and Enquiries
To book your place on this Energy Training course, or any other, please contact us at: Training@ghtechnical.com / 023 9272 8040.